Button Your Buttons: It's a Snowy Day!
Hooray for buttons and zippers! Cheers for buckles and snaps! Learning to dress yourself is so much fun — and it means you’re growing up, too! Little ones will love learning all the basics to bundling up for the cold with this sweet winter-themed story filled will playful animal friends and lots of puffy coats and snuggly hats! A perfect addition to your kiddos wintertime library collection that celebrates the season and helps kiddos prepare for those snowy, cold days.
- Lyrical, repetitive text teaches language patterns to toddlers and preschoolers
- Playful story teaches little ones how to properly dress for cold weather
- Lively illustrations and silly animal friends will keep your little one entertained and engaged
- Sturdy Hardcover with thick board pages designed to withstand traditional wear and tear from babies and toddlers
- Easy to grasp board pages, great for practicing fine motor skills
- A fun wintertime read!