God's Love Is a Rainbow
Cottage Door Press
Follow along with the beautiful rainbow puppet and look around to see all the colors and creatures God made. This adorable story about love and faith features a fun finger puppet toy built into the board book, encouraging interactive play. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups play along! Add to the family collection of religious books alongside the Cottage Door Press children's Bible and more.
Little Sunbeam books encourage little ones to understand and appreciate God's love and let their light shine! Look for additional titles in the Little Sunbeam series from Cottage Door Press.
- The hand puppet in the book encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and rhyming stories like this one combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities for any baby or toddler
- Sweet, upbeat rhymes help kids develop language patterns while the beautiful coloring and illustrations keep them engaged
- Babies and toddlers practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- A great, Christian gift to add to any family's library of Easter books for boys and girls, include in Easter basket stuffers, give for Christmas gifts, and more